The purpose of this General Information on Privacy (the "Notice") is to describe the ways in which Bikejamming di B. Inzadi, an Italian company with registered office in Via Campo del Ponte 4/1, 20060, Gessate (MI), Italy, as data controller, processes the personal data of its customers and potential customers to provide the best possible service.
Bikejamming di B. Inzadi (hereinafter: "We", "Our” or "Us") collects, stores, treats and uses the personal data of the client or potential client related to His use of the website www.bikejamming.it.
This Information was written pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR").
1. TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Bikejamming may collect for the purposes described in this Notice, the following categories of personal data:
- Identifying information and contact details (such as name, address, telephone number or email address) provided by you, for example, to register an account, make a purchase or identifying information necessary to request a VAT refund or a "click and collect" service.
- Payment information: account number to receive eventual refunds requested by you.
- Demographic information such as sex and birthday.
- Information published or published by you in a public place, on our social pages or on websites, such as for a product review.
- Information on online purchases. These include the products purchased and their price.
- If the (potential) customers use our website, information on the browser used or browsing behavior.
- With regard to the use of smart products, we may collect information on your use of these products (such as information on the characteristics of the most used product or on the battery level) and, where necessary to provide the service you requested, information on geolocation ;
- We may also collect information published on third party websites or social platforms on Bikejamming products and services, when necessary for the purposes defined below.
Personal data may be collected directly from you (for example, if you create an account on our site), or passively from you (for example, in cases where you use tracking tools such as browser cookies), or from third parties (such as social platforms).
If you decide not to provide the personal data necessary to execute a contract or required by law, you will not be able to receive the requested products or services or register on our website.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information described above for the purposes indicated at the time of collection or below in this Notice.
Information is collected for:
- better understand your interests and expectations and how you use our products: we can use this information to improve our website and products / services. We use your information to personalize your experience with us and adapt our marketing activities to your needs and interests, as we believe it is also in our legitimate interest to satisfy you as much as possible and to meet your needs.
- provide our services, process orders, respond to your requests or questions and manage appeals: we use, for example, these information for the fulfillment of an order and delivery of a product. In addition, we may use your data to send you the requested information or communications on your account: we may contact you to inform you of changes to the Site or updates to the services. In addition we will be able to contact you to request feedback regarding either this Policy or the terms of the website. In this case, the information will be processed for the execution of the contract signed with Us.
- For security purposes: we may use the information to protect our company, our customers and our website from scams, theft or violations that could affect our business, as our legitimate interest in ensuring the safety of the activities we conduct online.
- for marketing purposes: we may use the information to contact you, after having received your consent, and to inform you of new products and special offers that we believe may be of interest to you.
- for analysis purposes: we may use your information to analyze the reputation of bikejamming.it or of the products marketed by us and to verify the effectiveness of our campaigns and events online and offline, as it is our legitimate interest to protect the Bikejamming image and optimize our marketing campaigns.
- other purposes: we may use the information to keep track of transactions and other documents concerning the company, for law, administrative and audit purposes. We can also use the information to comply with legal, insurance and treatment requirements.
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Personal Data Protection Code, Article 24 , letter a, b, c and GDPR, Article 6, letter b) for the following service purposes:
- executing contracts to use Our services;
- fulfilling the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from relations with you in place;
- fulfilling the obligations established by the Law, a regulation, a Community legislation or by an order from the Authority (such as the Anti-Money Laundering for instance).
- allow you to register to the website;
- manage and maintain the website;
- allow you to subscribe to the newsletter service provided by the Us and to any other services you may request;
- exercising Our rights (the right to defense in court for example)
B) only subject to your specific and distinct consent (Personal Data Protection Code, Article 23 and 130, and GDPR, Article 7) for the following marketing purposes:
- Sending you via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by Us and satisfaction surveys on the quality of Our service;
- sending you via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example business partners or other group companies).
We inform you that if you are already registered as customer, we shall send you business communications in relation to the services and products of the Controller, which are analogous to those you have already benefit from, except in case of disapproval (Personal Data Protection Code, Article 130, paragraph.
Please note that if it you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products similar to those you are already using, unless you dissent (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
The processing of your personal data is carried out by the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
3. NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee you neither the registration to the site nor the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the services offered by Us. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Without the need for your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), we will be able to communicate your data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be shared.
We also undertake not to otherwise share your personal data, except:
- with authorized personnel requiring access to information in order to perform an internal audit or for administrative, billing, system administration purposes.
- with third-party companies or other subjects (for example, providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, lenders, professional offices, etc.) which carry out outsourced activities for our account, in their capacity as external processors.
- with service providers for our account: for example, we may share personal data with service providers who help us manage our website.
- with your consent, with our business partners: for example, with third parties with whom we decide to sponsor events or promotions.
- with third parties in the context of corporate restructuring and reorganization (including in the event of dissolution or liquidation), as well as total or partial mergers or in the event of transfer, sale or sale of assets.
- in the case where it is prescribed by the law or necessary to comply with the regulations in force: for example, we may share information to respond to a court order.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Owner and / or third-party companies and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently the servers are located in Germany. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for European Commission.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or divulgated, except in the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. to Bikejamming by B. Inzadi, via Campo del Ponte 4/1, 20060 Gessate (MI)
- an e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
8. HOLDER, RESPONSIBLE
The Data Controller is Bikejamming by B. Inzadi, via Campo del Ponte 4/1, 20060 Gessate (MI)
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller's headquarters.
9. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We commit ourselves to offer an adequate level of protection of personal data and to ensure that appropriate technical and organizational security measures are taken to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access, as well as any other form of unlawful processing.
However, if the internet is not completely secure, we will not be able to guarantee that your personal data stored or received by us is completely secure. We recommend using the Internet with caution to access our site or social media.
Our website is not intended for minors. Without the consent of a parent or tutor (except in the cases permitted by law), we will not collect, to the best of our knowledge, the information of minors of a personal nature.
You must be sixteen to provide us with personal data, and eighteen years to process transactions on our website. By executing transactions with Us, you automatically declare that you are eighteen years of age and have full power to execute these transactions and to be legally bound by them.
If we are informed (through the "Contact" section) or become aware of the fact that a minor has provided us with personal data through our media or otherwise, we will immediately delete such personal data.
11. THIRD PARTY SITES
We may connect to third-party sites or services not under our control that are governed by their privacy statements. This Statement does not apply to third-party sites. To find out how they process personal data, it is strongly recommended that you consult the privacy policies of all third-party sites visited.
12. CHANGES TO THIS INFORMATION
In the event that you wish to request the updating of the information in our possession or your preferences, or for any questions about the protection of your personal data, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency: at any time you can refuse to receive advertising emails, just unsubscribe from the newsletter in your user profile or at the bottom of the newsletter itself. Moreover, at any time it is possible to be deleted from our archive.
All the contents of this site are exclusively owned by Bikejamming di B. Inzadi. Access to the www.bikejamming.it website implies acceptance of the following terms:
- the contents downloaded from the site are for personal and non-commercial use only;
- it is not allowed to download, transmit, copy, store (on any media), post, show or reproduce in public, adapt or modify, in any way, the content of these web pages, for any reason, without prior written permission from Bikejamming di B. Inzadi;
- Bikejamming di B. Inzadi does not guarantee the suitability of the information contained on this site for a specific purpose. This information is made available without any guarantee. Bikejamming di B. Inzadi disclaims all liability and condition regarding this information, including all implied warranties and conditions relating to compatibility, fitness for a specific purpose and non-infringement. Under no circumstances Bikejamming di B. Inzadi can be held liable for particular or indirect damages, consequential damages or other types of damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits either as a result of intended uses or as a result of negligence or illicit actions. - and deriving from or relating to the use of the information on this server
Links from third party websites are not controlled by Bikejamming di B. Inzadi who assumes no responsibility for their contents (or any changes, updates).